Guru of Time Ep1 Guru of Time Ep1

I really dont understand that hatred towards this.

Its a fun game, with good core gameplay. Its not bad, and plays well.

Faultline Faultline

great game

was playing this at school on a totally different site, and seeing the quality of it, I knew it must've been uploaded here first.

Great game, must've been hard to make.

Rufus II Rufus II

i like it

fun somewhat challenging

Rebuild Rebuild

too many issues

it was fun, but then you start losing happiness, no matter what you do. And people start dying off randomly, leaving you encapable of doing anything, and then the game saved where all of my people (including leader) died except 1 soldier. I mean what the hell? come on.

Mushroom Tower Defense Mushroom Tower Defense

very boring, actually

way too slow, I mean, way way too slow. I place my guys in the wrong place because I didnt know the map was so insanely large. Come one.

@BamBabyBrenda- I dont think newgrounds is an appropriate site for 8 year olds.

Canyon Defense Canyon Defense

too buggy

Im actually pissed that I lost. I mean WTF!? I have like 30-50 towers set up, and enemies health keep increasing s ton. Enemies sometimes wont die even though the bar is down, I'm constantly see missiles going over the things and not hitting them, enemies health goes way beyond indestructable after attack 35. Seriously.

Monster Castle Defense Monster Castle Defense

woulda been better

the lag totally ruined this. At times the screen just froze and I heard the noises, next thing I know all the enemies are at the top.

And there is no ability to control quality or anything.

The Squirrel Game The Squirrel Game

this was awesome

its fun.

And what are you idiots saying? How is this ANYTHING like robot unicorn?

Its not at all, not even remotely.

See, this is why kids shouldnt be on the internet.

Boss Bash Boss Bash

yay

another one of your retardedly hard games that consist of nothing but boss fights....

Crush the Castle Crush the Castle

dude this is far too laggy

Its like I'm trying to play crysis on a macbook.

The quality never stays on low, its always for what ever reason going back to high on the next castle. And even on low its at times entirely unplayable.